Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mark Twain “Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”

Mark Twain

Sounds good, but I can't do that today. Today is the day. I will soldier on and get the job done. No matter how much it hurts me and those around me. We will do it. We will make it happen.

The Great Clothing Switchout-it happens today.

Although here in Alabama you can't really do a full switchout. Cause it will be warm off and on until November. You will have to try to leave just enough cool clothes in a with a mix of warm clothes to make it until November. Ahhhhh, the thinking.....

But ya'll, what a good problem to have. I am so thankful my children have the blessing of clothes and I have the opportunity to possibly bless others as I pass the too-small clothes on to others.

And today I have a good incentive to get it done early in the day. I have a good book, a great hammock, and a beautiful afternoon to look forward to. So, off to tackle the clothes. If they don't tackle me first....

5 comments:

  1. I think you can, I think you can, I think you can...

    Does that help?

    Have a good one,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's not happening here for another month,but my kids keep sneaking in long sleeved shirts to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, just an old Mary Daheim book. I picked it up at the library. Fluff mystery book, but great for hammock time.

    ReplyDelete