Friday, August 15, 2008

It has been a busy couple of days. I have been putting up tomatoes and am about to start on the pears next week. The house looks like it exploded so I am spending today trying to get it back in order. Last night we had our homeschool meeting for the new year and I didn't get home until 10:00 so nothing got done last night. Mark did run the dishwasher which was good or there would have been no clean glasses this morning. I still don't know how it happens. Everything going along well and manageable with the house, and then WHAM - its a mess.

James is hitting two years old with full force. He is reveling in his 21 months and taking it for all it's worth. He is in to everything! But I am so glad he is happy and healthy and can run and play. He has started throwing fits on the floor. He lays out spread-eagle and screams and cries. He doesn't know I have been through this 3 times already and I am a professional.

He was playing Monday afternoon outside and got into an ant bed. He had 28 bites (that I could count) on one foot. He had a bad reaction to them and turned red and had splotches on his face and belly. Fortunely, Benedryl did the trick.

I guess I will go back to cleaning now. I promised Tyler I would play some alien game on the XBOX with him while James takes his nap. I think he just wants to play with me because I am so terrible at it and he can trample me. He may can beat the aliens, but I can beat Super Mario Brothers anytime!

1 comment:

  1. I also wonder how the house manages to get into such a mess in a matter of minutes - or so it seems! I turn my back, and then....
    I'm going offline for a bit since my hubby is reinstalling/fixing/upgrading, etc, my computer! I hope I don't get withdrawals! Oh dear.... :)
    See you when I get back,
    lv,
    Joy
    PS I'm so glad you started blogging, I love reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete