Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday

Okay, has this week not just been perfect weather-wise? Last night Mark and I sat in the swing until way after dark and watched the kids play. It was one of my favorite nights ever. I love spring (except for the pollen), but I can live with the pollen in order to experience spring.



It's Friday and that means a Cub Scout campout? Apparently these Scouts take their camping very seriously cause they do it a lot. Fortunately, I have a Sweet Hubby who loves to camp and all I have to do is drop them off. So it will just be James, Abbie, and me tonight. I fully intend to do the ironing I did not do last Friday night. Ya'll I was so tired last Friday night. I got the kiddos in bed, got my book, and was in the bed by 8:45 pm. You can just call me GrandMamaHen.



Do any of you read Lizzie from A Dusty Frame? I have been encouraged by her blog. Her family has really been through a lot and she is honest with her struggles. But, she always leads us back to Jesus. She is the real deal and I am so glad I found her blog. Lizzie and her sister have started a new blog about selling on Etsy and Ebay. It is very informative and might be a great way for a stay-at-home mom to make a little extra money. Even if you don't want to make a career of it you will still receive lots of good hints and ideas. I think it would really encourage Lizzie if you would go and check it out and leave your comments.



Well, we are through with school are I am about to tell the kids we are all going out to clean out the van. Quick poll, who thinks at least 3 out of 4 children will groan? I know which side I would be betting on. But, to tell you the truth, I don't want to do it either. I just don't know what could be keeping my maid from showing up, do you?

5 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Hope you enjoy your night with only 2 children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What - groaning - from kids??? It should only take them about 5 minutes since there's so many of ya'll, right? Have fun 2nite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better watch Sense and Sensibility too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for mentioning our link!
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete