Tuesday, March 27, 2012

~Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow...... Abbie and I did 30 minutes of Pilates yesterday and it chewed me up and spit me out and then ran over me. Of course Abbie is bouncing around like nothing happened. The joy of being 10 and in wonderful shape I guess....

We are going to attempt it again this afternoon. If you don't hear from me for a couple of days you will know why. If I never post again its because my fingers still aren't working. Yes, even my fingers were sore.

~I made this recipe last night and delicisio!!!! Of course I make a delicious recipe right after I worked like a mad dog doing exercise. Very hard to not give in to seconds, or thirds.... I'm just gonna be my bossy self and tell you that you need to try it!



~If I survive my second round of Pilates I plan on making strawberry jam this afternoon. Yum...

~This momma is longing for spring break. We are taking ours the second week of April after the boys complete their SATs. I have some closets that need cleaning out terribly bad . Yep, that's what I am looking forward to.

~Anyone else out there getting a little scared about their children starting high school next year? Oh, the decisions and all the questions.....

1 comment:

  1. Our oldest is starting high school next year and yes, it's scary. The info package that was sent home with her alone is mind boggling...
    Good luck with your second round of Pilates!

    ReplyDelete