Friday, March 16, 2012

This and That Friday....

~Okay ya'll. I can see the ads and can see the ads on other people's blogs, but Mark says he can't see them when he logs in at work. Am I going crazy? Does anyone know why these ads are appearing on some people's blogs and not others? How can I get them off?

~We had Mark's parents 70th Anniversary Party last Sunday. We had lots of family here and it was nice. I was dog-gone tired when it was over though and laid down and slept for two hours. I think the time change had something to do with that too. I looked on Google and it said that only 6% of people IN THE WORLD are married for 70 years or more. Wow! What a testimony they have been to our whole family on the importance of marriage and family and being loyal and faithful through thick and thin.

~My dad had a birthday Tuesday and we celebrated by taking a blueberry cake to the office. My mom's is next week. We just want to get all our celebrating done in one month around here.

~School is just dragging on. Dragging..... Is anyone else feeling that way?

~The Scouts are camping and FavCousin is spending the night with us tomorrow night. I am anticipating giggles and squeals until about 10. And then they both get really grouchy. They will just have to be grouchy with each other though because I plan on being in bed with a good book. And probably James. He is a kicker and a squirmer which means I might be grouchy come morning.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know about the ads, do you have an adblocker on? What browser are you using?


    Tell FavCousin, if it's who I think it is that we miss her mom's blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great weekend even though you totally dissed me for Saturday. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see the ads, I'm using Google Chrome if that helps figure anything out.

    We took a little time off from school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not see any ads, but I have Ad Block Plus.

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete