1. Christmas is 98 days away. How did that happen?
2. I am loving doing Kindergarten with James. I had forgotten how much I love doing all the K5 stuff. I am not feeling the same way about the 7th grade stuff. I mean, its hard to make cute little crafts about antecedents and pronouns with a 12 year old boy. They don't appreciate it one bit.
3. I think one of the hardest things about being a parent is watching your children make a poor choice and knowing they are going to have to deal with the consequences later. Nothing serious going on here, mind you. Just children acting like children. But they are children whom we are turning into adults-so we have consequences.
4. Cooler weather is here (for the time being anyway). In Alabama we know this is just a big weather tease and it will get hot again. But for now, I am enjoying the cool breezes.
5. The baby goats are getting Fat with a capital F and they are too cute. Seriously, I waste so much time up there just looking at them and patting their fat bellies.
6. Ladies, foundational undergarments are not an option. Once you hit a certain age you have to commit to the undergarments and they are an everyday thing. And they are undergarments-not over-garments. There. Whew, I feel better.
7. Abbie and I have been getting ready for my niece's baby shower on Saturday. We have been surrounded by pink and we love it!
8. Do you ever have those moments when you are overwhelmed by how much you love your children and it just seems like it is too much and the tears flow from thankfulness that they are yours? I had one of those Sunday morning at church. I love my family.
9. Sometimes my children just drive me plain bunkers. I just don't understand the bickering and the messy rooms. We are just a whole bunch of humans living in a little house and we are together all the time. And they won't keep their rooms clean. But I still love them.
10. You know those King Hawaiian Rolls? They are too good. It is taking all my willpower right now not to go over and eat all the leftovers from supper. Why do they make them so good?
Well, the randomness can't be beat here. Anyone else thinking this morning?