Friday, December 14, 2012

The Difference Between Girls and Boys...

For my birthday Abbie made a newspaper all about me!  It was so cute and the headlines screamed,

Local Mom Has Birthday!

She wrote cute articles about me and then she interviewed the boys so they could share their favorite things about me.  

Abbie's was long and sweet and heartfelt and she said all the things that make Momma's hearts go pitter-patter.  The boy's response was a little different.

I'll just write what they said verbatim.

Tyler-That she is a good cook.
Matt-A good cook.
James-My fav thing about mom is how pretty she is when she cooks. (At least we got a complete sentence out of him)

Well, its good to know you are good for something.

5 comments:

  1. Hi MamaHen! Happy Birthday! Boys! Not much for words, but at least they usually mean what they say! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday, Wendy! Your boys are sure making the saying ... a way to a man's heart is through his stomach ... sound true, huh? I'm glad you are such a good cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha, my kids are the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete