Monday, December 24, 2012

The Way It Rolls Around Here....

This morning I took a great picture of my children.  They were all clean.  They were all smiling.  They were all touching and no one was upset about the touching.  And they were all looking at the camera at the same time. 

And it won't load onto the computer.  Tyler gave me some fancy-shcamsy explanation of why the hard drive isn't doing this or that, but all I heard was "Blah, blah, blah, not working."

So, imagine the four most beautiful wonderful children in front of my Christmas tree.

Now imagine all the Clarks are saying "Merry Christmas to your Family!"

I hope its a wonderful one for all of you.

2 comments:

  1. And I imagine they are beautiful!!!!
    Merry Christmas Clark Family!
    Your lives inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one was upset about the touching

    Thanks for the Christmas chuckle:)

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete