Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Linky-Loos....

~Don't forget to go and get your Educents $10 gift card here .  The site launches April 2 and I can't wait to see what all they offer.  I will receive $1 credit when you sign up and you will receive $1 when your friends sign up under your link.  Remember, you do not have to be a homeschooler-anyone can sign up.

~ Here are lots of good printables.  I guess I have the new school year on my mind.

~This site seems great for anyone that teaches-anything!  Its a site where teachers can put all their hard work out there for other teachers to benefit from.  The prices seem very reasonable.

~I love me some free stuff.  Here's a whole site dedicated to free stuff.  I am very careful about what I sign up for because I don't want all the Internet to know all my business, but if its a simple form I'm gonna sign up.  Love getting freebies in the mail!




No comments:

Post a Comment