Friday, October 3, 2008

To Jill and Jay

Happy Anniversary to You! I love you both! Ten years is a long time, and only about 60 more to go (or more since ya'll are such exercise fanatics:)!)

Hope you have the best day and the most fun at the beach next week. I know you can't wait to get back and have all the kids spend the night with you!!!!!! I know it is all you will talk about the whole time you are laying on the beach. And you will plan out all the fun activities you will do with them while you are dining out at the fancy resturants. It will all be educational so I can count it as a school day, right? Right? Are you there? Did you hear me? Is anyone listening to me?

Both of you make me laugh like crazy and Jay, glad you stuck around with all of us crazy Wrights!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Wendy! I wish Jay and my lives were as glorious as you make them out to be! Actually, I don't -I'm a happy, happy woman!

    ReplyDelete