Tuesday, December 9, 2008

That's What Friends Are For

Yeah, Rebekah found my planner long distance. She knows me too well. You see, about three years ago she gave me this really nice bag with my name embroidered on it and it so cute and helpful. It appears that with four children I have outgrown that big bag and we were joking about how I now needed two. I came home Friday night, dumped the bag on the floor and fell asleep on the couch. I must have picked the bag up Saturday morning and put it on the chair in my room. It has had two days of clothes piled up on it and the bag was hidden in the mountain of laundry. And my planner was in there! YEAH!

I'm sure she just played the "What would Wendy do?" game and mentally found my bag and planner for me! I love you friend!

3 comments:

  1. or "What would Rebekah do?"

    Actually, I saw it down in there Friday when looking for the green shirt. ;0)

    Now I must be off to see if a certain birthday girl is awake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the BEST that God allows us to have friends that are as close as sisters - of course, I will always consider you SISTER #1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you found your planner. I can't make a move without mine!

    ReplyDelete