Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Morning






Whew! What a couple of days! We have visited friends, Mark's dad had to go into the hospital because of the swine flu, the kids had a Cub Scout fishing event (Abbie caught nine fish!), Mark and Tyler had an Scout Court of Honor to attend, and then Mark was in a slight truck accident. He is fine and the truck fender was only slightly damaged. I feel like I can't get my legs steady under me.

Today is a school day and tonight is Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts, and Heritage Girls. But, after tonight we will have a couple of days at home. I love being home, especially since it is raining so much! Sometimes the kids and I will go on the front porch and just watch the rain.
I'm putting these pictures here to prove that I let my kiddos do a messy school project. We painted Mycenaean pottery bowls. Whew, I'm off the hook for a little while.
*** I can't get the pictures to move to the right places so just imagine they are all in order please.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! And sounds like your days are as busy as mine. And I LOVE to be home. I love when I can say, "I haven't been out of the house in 2 days." But that rarely happens! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Y'all have been busy! The pics are amazing! Too cute! You get your messy points for sure!

    ReplyDelete