Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Heart Keeps Melting


James loves to bring me flowers. Matt got him started doing this and he just can't stop. Unfortunately he pulled his granny's tiger lilies and brought them to me (along with several big hosta leaves). He is so precious and it is hard to get on to him. I am trying to teach him which ones are pickable, but I don't think he is very interested in learning. He just likes to pick them!

Monday he brought me some picked gardenias. He had arranged them in a cricket bucket Mark uses for fishing. I thought it was pretty creative myself.
Insert picture of flowers in the cricket bucket here.
I know I took the picture, but now I can't find it. Par for the course around here.

8 comments:

  1. LOL about the whole thing, from picking "unpickable" flowers to arranging in that bucket! Gotta love boys! I mean you really do!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, I could just eat him up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Christopher to start picking me some flowers. :) What a sweet boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than flowers from the yard by children!
    Hope you are good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just imagining those flowers in that cricket bucket...and they are beautiful!! Was also reading yesterday's post of Top Ten Things - love how you got four!:) Guess that's a good thing since it was the angry addition - but totally with you on streets changing their name mid-flow...really now. And they do it ALL the time around here. GRRR

    ReplyDelete
  6. If his Granny wasn't mad at him, it'd be priceless. Poor little man. Can't win.

    ReplyDelete