Thursday, December 30, 2010

If I don't win I hope you do...

Okay, I hesitate to say it, but I think Mark may be on the way to getting better. Tyler has been running a fever pretty much all day, but he has started aggravating Matt so I think we may be turning a corner. Matt is still coughing and is congested, but he wants to go out so that is a good sign. I am having to play the bad cop by not letting him go out. He did bring the rabbit in for a little loving this afternoon so that helped some. It seems that James and Abbie have escaped it (so far) and I hope it stays that way.

All that to say, I have had plenty of time to check out giveaway blogs and I found some really good ones. I have been entering off and on all day. I found this one and I know some of you may be interested also. It is called, Moms Wear Your Tees, and she has some great giveaways going on.

You can go and enter these giveaways:
$25 Amazon gift card
$40 Kids books from a great site
$100 gift card to a sweet site that sells cute girls clothes (and some for boys too)
Designer socks that are too cute to wear shoes with-Mrs Jennifer-you will want to go look at these. I thought immediately of you.

If you have some extra time you should go check them out.

Oh-Cindy, when we are all better I will get your alternative gift. I have not forgotten!

1 comment:

  1. It was the soup. I'm telling you - good for what ails ya'.

    You know I love me a good pair of socks. I'm thinking of posting about my socks.

    ReplyDelete