Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Morning....

Well, its Sunday morning at 10:05 AM and I am still in my pjs. As are James and Abbie. And I have to say its not bad....

Mark and the big boys are at church. We went to my mom's yesterday for my family's early Thanksgiving dinner and we were there for about 30 minutes when James started throwing up again. And then later other unmentionables began to happen with him, bless his heart, really, and we just decided to come on home.

But not before we ate lunch with the family. And oh my goodness, everyone outdid themselves. Again. My momma made chicken and dressing and I would put it up against any ones.

James seems to be doing better this morning, but we decided to stay home just in case. We are just lazying around.

I am about to get up and get going though. I am planning on starting some beef stew in the crockpot for supper and just planning on having a cozy day at home. I will start my lists and plans for this coming week. We are off school-all week! And we are going to do some deep cleaning in preparation for family coming in Wednesday.

I reread Auntie Leila's Thanksgiving advice again this morning. Where was Auntie Leila when I had a four year old, a two year old, and a one year old? Go. Read. Now.....

2 comments:

  1. I missed church today, too. My daughter has a cold and can't seem to shake it. If no improvement in a day or two, guess it is off to see the doctor. Hope your family is on the mend soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had so much fun with our wonderful family. Glad little James is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete