Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pantry Challenge Update, Week 2

Well....

Today I was supposed to link up at Good Cheap Eats and discuss how my pantry challenge is going.

Its not going at all.

But I have a real doctor's excuse this time. So, I don't think I will be able to do it this month. But hopefully in February because it is something I would like to do.

We have had some meals delivered from church friends and my mom. And then Jill topped the cake by coming Sunday and buying up a bunch of easy groceries that the kids could fix themselves this week. I'm telling you, my sister Jill is the epitome of generosity and unselfishness. Of course, she made me laugh until my stomach was hurting again when she came, but it was worth it.

So, to say all that, I hope to be able to resume next month. I think it is a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment