Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Spring Public Service Announcement...

~The SATs are over for the year.  Yeah.  And that's all I'll say about that.  The boys took it all in stride, but with all the other stresses going on here right now, it about did me in.  All the driving exhausts me.

~Mark's dad is home from the hospital.  We are happy about that.  I like all my family to be close at home.

~Our spring break starts today.  I was waiting until the SATs were over.  And yesterday I realized our required number of school days are already completed so it is going to be really hard to get back on the school train when break is over.  But  I guess I will have to do that grownup mature thing and keep on until at least the middle of  May.  Because its not all about me, blah, blah, blah.... :)

~Mark's sister Mollie is staying here this week to help care for her Dad and she reminded  me of something very very important.  Its that time of the year to give my Spring Announcement...

So, ladies, I am saying this with all love and goodwill~~~

Its flip-flop and sandal weather.

So let's do the right thing and get those toenails painted.

Thank you very much.

This concludes this public service announcement from MamaHen.

6 comments:

  1. Yea! I've got mine painted (even though I have trouble reaching them) because regular shoes just aren't fitting me at the moment. So I'm thrilled that flip-flop season began early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!!! Yea for flipflops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find me some good flip flops then I will worry about painting my toenails. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, because naked toenails are just tacky!
    OH- gone are my days of having our school days done so early. we just did 132=(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because it was so warm this winter, I kept right on wearing my flip flops! And I kept my toenails painted too. :)

    ReplyDelete