Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Doozy....

This week has been a doozy with my James.  And its only Thursday.

But he is so much fun.  Tiring, but fun.

This week alone he:

-put butter on the doorknobs so he could practice being a spy and having to get out of tough spaces
-"discovered" a new species of bug-The Hornby
-rescued two ants from the Hornby and tried to convince me to let them live in the house
-after he was reminded he was allergic to ants he went on an ant-killing spree
-was a ninja
-was a spy
-was an alligator wrestler
-caught a bee in a spice jar for his daddy's bee hives (which we don't have yet, but he appreciated the thought)
-saw Bigfoot out of his bedroom window
-opened up an old firecracker he found and tried to convince me to let him set it off to see how loud he could make the boom.  He told me "not to worry" because he would relocate himself to a safe location before he set it off.
-fell from the tire swing and hurt himself
-stepped on a wire that punctured his big toe (we seem to be notorious for that around here)
-tried every nerve of mine in trying NOT to read-he is so there-he just won't do it!
-had to stand in the corner about 15 times for throwing himself in the floor.  He does this thing where he just walks into a room and throws himself in the middle of it.  Very strange.
-had a corn eating contest with Abbie

and numerous more things I can't think of right now.  Ladies, at one time I had a three year old, an 18 month old, and a newborn.  But he might top all three of them all together.

Or maybe I was just younger then.

5 comments:

  1. I wish there was a video camera in your home and your yard so I could keep up with everything. You are a great MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James sounds like a lot of fun... So long as you have plenty of hammock time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracks me up just thinking about it. Glad my kids aren't the only ones looking for bigfoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we were younger then.........;)

    ReplyDelete