Saturday, March 9, 2013

A great deal!

I wanted to tell you about a great deal I read about on Money Saving Mom.  You can sign up for a $15 credit to Educents-a new educational deal site.  They will be launching April 2, 2013, and they will be offering daily deals on educational products.

I signed up last night and immediately received my $15 credit.  If you sign up under me using the link above you will receive a $15 credit and I will receive $1 for referring you. 

It was very easy to do and I was impressed with how quickly they responded to my sign-up.

You don't have to be a teacher or homeschooler to sign up.  I can't wait to see all that they will offer.

**** I don't know how all the financial discloser stuff works, but if you sign up under me I will receive a credit for your sign-up.  Just wanted to make sure you knew that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment