Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Two Handsome Boys....





 Two of my handsome boys ready for the first day of VBS on Monday.  I have a third handsome boy who declined to wear the shirt or get his picture made.  Imagine that. 

James is loving VBS and my three big kiddos are enjoying helping with the little ones.  Although Mr. Contrary won't admit he is having a good time.  Abbie is eating up being a helper to the little girls and she is so cute to watch.  Could I just go to VBS to watch my big kids be sweet to the little ones?  It does a momma's heart good. 

I go to VBS and then come home and pass out on the couch.  Seriously, what makes it so exhausting?  I have 7 first grade girls though and two of them don't even make a peep.  They are so easy.  First grade girls-they will be the ones I request next year, for sure.




5 comments:

  1. They sure are handsome! Glad everyone's enjoying VBS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are growing up! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a sheriff star on the Tshirt. What's the theme?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma-its the old west. Lots of cowboys, cowgirls, etc... Today will be the last day of the skit and I'm interested to see how they are going to work the Gospel in all this-I've been wondering all week. I know they will though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so awesome that all of your big kids get to help! Ali only has one more year after this one and then she'll get to help. I can't believe she's nearly old enough to graduate!!

    ReplyDelete