Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Nite Full of Scouts....

Last night my big boys earned some new levels in Scouts.  Tyler became a Life Scout and Matthew earned his First Class Rank.  I did not know that these events were going to happen until I was driving them there.  Such is the life with boys I guess.  If I had known I was going to be called up to go up with them I would have you know, put on some more makeup and actually done something with my hair.  


Tyler doing the flag ceremony.

Matt saying the opening prayer.











So proud of these boys and their daddy who works so hard for the Scouts.  He should be the one receiving all the little pins, not me.  But I will wear them proudly. 



3 comments:

  1. love that pic of your boy giving you a kiss :) that's one to frame! thanks so much for your sweet words on my blog :) i've missed it and hope to blog more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Loved the kiss picture. And, you all look so happy in the laughing pic after he put the medallion on you!
    Congratulations, Boys!

    Mrs. Woods

    ReplyDelete