Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Whatchmacalit

I talked to my sister on the phone today. She was getting on to me because I have not posted in a couple of days. I told her nothing had happened around here so I had nothing to write about. She told me in a very direct way to "THINK OF SOMETHING!" So, I thought and this is what I came up with:

When I was little there was a candy bar called a Whatchamacalit. Very yummy, chocolate, caramel, and little rice krispy things. Well, one night Jill was sitting at the table and she opened up a Whatchamacalit. My poor Daddy, who had been working all day at a very high-stress job ,came in the door from work. He walks over to Jill, and said, "Can I have a bite?" And Jill, looked at my poor daddy who had been working hard all day at a very high-stress job, and thought it over.


Then she stuffed the WHOLE candy bar in her mouth at one time!



But we still love her all the same and if I ever needed anything I know Jill would always be there for me! (Right? You're not too mad are you? I was really trying to be funny, blah,blah,blah...:

5 comments:

  1. Hee-Hee! I would have done the same! Those were my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That story was funny I laughed so loud my children asked what was funny.

    My friend Danielle just bought one those candy bars on our way to laundry last week. I didn't even know they still made them. lol
    Peace, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of all the things I've done in my life... THAT'S WHAT YOU PICK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is funny! Daddy's are always getting the poor end of everything. My daddy would let me eat the cream from an Oreo, and then I would give him the cookies to eat! (I wish one of my kids didn't like the cream. . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were my FAVORITE candy bars in college. I think I'm still wearing them on either side of my hips! ;)
    GOT MY PEACH SALSA BABY AND I AM ONE HAPPY MOMMA! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete